A special kind of individual tourism
Tall-Ship Booking Office
Every year, traditional vessels of all kinds Rostock arrive at Hanse Sail. Particularly popular with the guests of the maritime event are the numerous possibilities to go on board and sail with them.
But also for the days outside the Sail, the Tall-Ship Booking Office of the Hanse Sail club e.V. offers sailing trips for everyone!
Whether it is day, evening or short trips, for families, groups or adventurers – you will find any offers, including multi-day trips around the world, ferry trips in the east seas, as well as accommodation arrangements and other arrangements.
Hanse Sail Verein e.V.
Tall-Ship Buchungszentrale l Warnowufer 65 l 18057 Rostock
Phone: +49 (0)381 381 29 75 / +49 (0)381 381 29 76
Fax: +49 (0)381 45 900 50
Monday to Thursday
8.30 - 12.00 a.m. and 12.30 - 5.00 p.m.
8.30 - 12.00 a.m.
June 16th to August 13th 2017: 8.30 - 12.00 a.m. and 12.30 - 5.00 p.m.
YOU CAN BOOK:
• Day, evening and short trips on traditional sailing and museums vessels at the Hanse Sail Rostock
• Longer trips on traditional sailing ships - worldwide daytrips on traditional sailing ships to different harbour celebrations (Kieler Woche, Hamburger Hafengeburtstag, Wochenende an der Jade)
• Ferry tickets for the Baltic sea
• Hotels and guest-houses in and round Rostock
• Maritime arrangements/arrangements for companies
• Limosin-Service, Curier-Service, Shuttle-Service
• City sightseeing tour
• Bus trips
Welcome on board! Photo: Hanse Sail/Lutz Zimmermann